Bike company, Luyksgestel

Bike afspraken, eat some dirt or dust together.
Plaats reactie
Minna
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat
Mijn mountainbike: Several, the most used: My darling Ibis Mojo

Hey! I don't speak Dutch that well, but I understand it if you speak slooowly. :)

I am looking for riding company! I am (a lady) originally from Sweden, but cannot remember last time I was there! Been living in Belgium since 1998, and in 2001 the off-road bug hit me. I am 50 (in case age matters when riding a bike). Five years ago I started living at bike parks in the Alps for the short two months a year, but I ride nothing beyond the green and blue loops. For when I ride locally I have an e-bike; love the extra speed....

I rarely go beyond average of 18km/h; still with an e-bike I can crawl at 8km/h if the terrain is technical, but also reach speed of 50km/h in the downhills (engine needs to be cut of course, since it tends to break at 25km/h). This makes it all so difficult to find a well-matching riding partner! But here I am, trying! :)

Biking has been my life, and I continue despite ailing body parts. I have a crude, ironic sense of humour and I love to laugh. And, it's so much more acceptable to laugh out loud if you're in company! I live to ride my bike, so you'll find me out there, taking mornings off to start at sunrise, to squeeze in a 30-40k ride before I have to be back in the office.

Sunrise? Luyksgestel loop? Come join me?
Plaats reactie