MTb Montferland (Braamt/Kilder)

Bike afspraken, eat some dirt or dust together.
NickH
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

GijsJUH schreef: di 8 februari 2022, 01:01 Depends on what is considered 'afternoon'. What time is it you have in mind, and for how long? :-? I do have some spare time tomorrow, so possibly you've got a yes.
I was thinking between 2/3 pm, what do you think? Otherwise we could maybe arrange something for the weekend if it's easier?
GijsJUH
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker

NickH schreef: di 8 februari 2022, 10:34I was thinking between 2/3 pm, what do you think? Otherwise we could maybe arrange something for the weekend if it's easier?
That is already a little too late for me to be back home on time to follow a class for work. I have to be logged in at 4pm, so the latest I have to leave is 3:30pm. If starting at ~1pm is an option, today is okay for me.

This saturday I have the time to take a ride in the morning. I have to be back home at 12:30pm.
NickH
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

Ok no worries lets leave it for today then. Saturday morning should be ok for me, also Friday afternoon the weather also looks good. Maybe some others would also like to join?
Hoogtemeters
Mountainbike Junk
Mountainbike Junk

Hi, this saterday Morning works for me.
. Gr Rutger
GijsJUH
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker

9:30am okay for you guys? As a starting point, maybe 'parkeerplaats Klein Beekermark'?
Hoogtemeters
Mountainbike Junk
Mountainbike Junk

Ik kan er waarschijnlijk toch niet bij zijn dit keer .. helaas. Mocht het anders worden dan laat ik het weten
NickH
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

GijsJUH schreef: di 8 februari 2022, 21:20 9:30am okay for you guys? As a starting point, maybe 'parkeerplaats Klein Beekermark'?
I can be there at 9:30 :-q
GijsJUH
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker

Hoogtemeters schreef: do 10 februari 2022, 09:52 Ik kan er waarschijnlijk toch niet bij zijn dit keer .. helaas. Mocht het anders worden dan laat ik het weten
Geloof dat ik al zoiets zei tijdens onze ronde hè?! Het afhaken gaat snel! :roll: Hahaha! Nee, er komt zeker weer een volgende ronde, dus dan beter! :bier: Zeker als het straks weer wat langer licht is, want dan kan in de avond ook altijd nog een stukje! :winkie:
NickH schreef: do 10 februari 2022, 22:15I can be there at 9:30 :-q
Alright, see you saturday morning then! Any ideas about the length in km's and/or time? (Just because I have to go to work in the afternoon :-{ )
NickH
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

You said you have until 12.30 right? We can do it however you want, ride the complete circuit or just ride some sections or whatever. Also if you need to leave I can just carry on alone it's not a problem.
NickH
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

Anyone up for a ride soon now that the weather is improving?
ThijsE
Extreme Biker
Extreme Biker
Mijn mountainbike: een raw en een oranje

NickH schreef: wo 23 februari 2022, 11:19 Anyone up for a ride soon now that the weather is improving?
Depends on the track.. have some time Saturday midday or Sunday midday but there is more rain expected tomorrow and friday.

Although the track often dries up quick I have my doubts with this amount of rain…

I really don’t like to plow in the mud :wink:
GijsJUH
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker

This saturday, somewhere from about 2pm, take the Schaarsbergen trail?
Joris v B
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

I'm going to the Rheden trail tomorrow morning, if I feel like having enough energy left I might join the Schaarsbergen trail. Would be the first time making that many km's.
NickH
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

Any chance you guys could do Sunday instead? Saturday i'm booked already now.
Joris v B
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

I was already drinking beer after riding this morning, so no Schaarsbergen for me today. I might do a little sessioning at Montferland tomorrow but Sunday is not my favorite ridng day, it's to crowded on the trails.
Plaats reactie