Any riders living in Amsterdam?

Bike afspraken, eat some dirt or dust together.
Plaats reactie
mtb_California
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

Hello! Are there any MTB riders living in Amsterdam? I would love to meet and ride with people from Amsterdam. I have a weekend train pass so am able to travel to any MTB trails around the country. Perhaps we can even start a WhatsApp group for all Amsterdam-based riders.
Rutger1101
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

Living in Amsterdam, soon going to buy a mountainbike and want to start rinding. Near Oostzaan en twiske are some routes we can try out first.
rcdol
All rounder
All rounder
Mijn mountainbike: Zure kruimeltaart

I'm from Amsterdam! The best way to meet local riders is probably to go to Spaarnwoude or Twiske and join a lesson. Or just ride there and make compliments on peoples bike's to start a conversation. Generally everyone is very friendly. If you want to ride the trails at Twiske or NIJP (near A8 highway) some time send me a PM :-q
Lars TB
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker

pm
Weg met de labrador onderdelen!

"Mountainbikers don't get old. They just go downhill"
Shimmy-jah
Mtb fanaat
Mtb fanaat

I'm also from Amsterdam. I'm down to rideee
MarcelAmsterdam
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

mtb_California schreef: di 27 juli 2021, 18:21 Hello! Are there any MTB riders living in Amsterdam? I would love to meet and ride with people from Amsterdam. I have a weekend train pass so am able to travel to any MTB trails around the country. Perhaps we can even start a WhatsApp group for all Amsterdam-based riders.
Already started? I m just starting. Would be nice to ride together
MarcelAmsterdam
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

Rutger1101 schreef: za 14 augustus 2021, 08:45 Living in Amsterdam, soon going to buy a mountainbike and want to start rinding. Near Oostzaan en twiske are some routes we can try out first.
I 'll join!
Rutger1101
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

MarcelAmsterdam schreef: di 8 februari 2022, 00:57
Rutger1101 schreef: za 14 augustus 2021, 08:45 Living in Amsterdam, soon going to buy a mountainbike and want to start rinding. Near Oostzaan en twiske are some routes we can try out first.
I 'll join!
Al een mountainbike in het bezit? Ik moet hem nog steeds kopen.. wil dat binnenkort gaan doen.
Rutger1101
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

MarcelAmsterdam schreef: di 8 februari 2022, 00:57
I 'll join!
Al een mountainbike in het bezit? Ik moet hem nog steeds kopen.. wil dat binnenkort gaan doen.
Plaats reactie